DESIGN YOUR OWN PELLET PROMOTION T's & C's
Smokin’ Design Your Own Pellets Giveaway Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Recycling Technologies Group Pty Ltd ABN: 31 132 603 304 whose registered office is at 12 Government Road, Eden, NSW 2551.
2. Employees of Recycling Technologies Group Pty Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. In order to be eligible entrants must both like the ‘Smokin’ BBQ Pellets’ Facebook page and comment on the entry post outlining their entry flavour and reasoning of why they would like to make that flavour.
5. Only one entry per person will be accepted. If multiple entries are received by a participant, only the participant’s first entry will be accepted.
6. This compeition will run from 12.00pm AEST 14/12/16 until 12:00pm AEST 19/12/16. After this time no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. Prize delivery subject to availability of resources to create the flavour. A representative of Recycling Technologies Group Pty Ltd will contact the winner and discuss their chosen flavour and ETA of delivery time. If there are any issues creating the flavour the winner will be consulted with to design a new flavour.
11. Winners will be chosen based on the most creative, interesting or favourite flavour as determined by a team of representatives from Recycling Technologies Group Pty Ltd.
12. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Prize Pool consists of 1 x First Prize (2 x 10Kg bags of custom made Smokin’ Pellets, 1 x 12 inch SmokeWorx Tube Smoker and delivery and 2 x Runner Up Prizes (1 x 10Kg bag of Smokin’ Pellets from our range and 1 x 6 inch SmokeWorx Tube Smoker each).
14. The winners will be notified by Facebook message within 2 days of the closing date. If the winners cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner on how the prize will be delivered.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The winners agrees to the use of his/her name published on the ‘Smokin’ BBQ Pellet’ Facebook page.
18. The winners will be announced on our Facebook page within 2 days of competition closing.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. Recycling Technologies Group Pty Ltd reserves the right to produce and sell the winning pellet flavour.
We welcome any feedback or questions your may have regarding our site and its use.
Please feel free to contact us on (02) 6496 1133 or email